Since its foundation, TURBOSERVICE has conducted various researches essential for the development of the Company and of the technologies we need to apply. Respective works were made in cooperation with the industrial sector as well as with the universities, particularly with the Lodz University of Technology and the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin. The company was also the place of internships for students of technical studies. The process of our research and development works resulted in patents and publications at international and domestic conferences. Selected publications prepared with the contribution of the Company's employees are listed below.
- Kryłłowicz W., Klonowicz W., Matyjewski M., Hanausek P., „Modernization of the TS 68A Vacuum Blowers Operating at a Paper Machine”, VDI-Berichte Nr. 1640, 2001
- Kryłłowicz W., Klonowicz W., Matyjewski M., Kaszak A., „Wet & Dry Compression of Soda Gas: Comparison of the Industrial Turbocompressor Performances”, Proc. 7th European Conference on Turbomachinery, Fluid Dynamics and Thermodynamics, Athens, 5-9 March, 2007
- Borsukiewicz-Gozdur A., Hanausek P., Klonowicz W., „ORC Power Plants with Hermetic Turbogenerators: First Practical Experiences”, First Intl. Seminar on ORC Power Systems, Delft, http://orc2011.fyper.com
- Klonowicz P., Klonowicz W., „Synergy Effect in the Hybrid ORC Power Plant when Driven by Two Low Enthalpy Heat Sources”, First Intl. Seminar on ORC Power Systems, Delft, http://orc2011.fyper.com
- Borsukiewicz-Gozdur A., Hanausek P., Klonowicz W., Nowak W., „Examples of Applications of the ORC Power Plants”, Proc. 3rd Intl. Conf. Low Temperature and Waste Heat Use in Energy Supply Systems, Bremen, Oct. 25-26, 2012
- Klonowicz W., Hanausek P., „General Conditions Affecting the ORC Technology Design when Applied to the Electricity Generation”, Prc. Of the XIVth International Symposium on Heat Transfer and Renewable Sources of Energy, ISBN 978-83-7663-121-9, ZUT Szczecin, 2012